Welcome to the Nauruan Wikipedia!
Bienvenu(e) à la Wikipédia nauruane!|
You seem to know some Nauruan... Nice! I – in fact – haven't got any good Nauruan knowledge, mainly because of the lack of internet sources. Could you tell us/me some more about Nauruan spelling, grammar, vocabulary? Greetings, Belgian man 19:05, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
Hello! Yes I know a bit Nauruan because I like the country and language very much, but it's really a great pity that there are not much internet resources... I use Kayser's Grammar book for learning, but sometimes it's really difficult to understand though..
- I see... Anyway, when you have the time and mind, you're welcome to correct errors, write new articles, write something about grammar or spelling for the community (here), ... Greetings, Belgian man 17:19, 26 October 2006 (UTC) PS If you'd like to talk German to me, no problem. But answer stays – preferably – in English :)
Matthias, Kawa[edit source]
New Zealand, spelling[edit source]
I've a few questions concerning your edits on the New Zealand page:
- Do you have any sources about the name "Niu Djiran", or have you just seen it on CdAMVvWgS's page?
- What about the tildes - do they occur in modern Nauruan?
- What do you think about the spelling of languages: Dorerin Naoero and Dorerin Maori or dorerin Naoero and dorerin Maori?
Greetings and a happy new year, Belgian man 18:42, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- Hi Belgian man!
- I didn't know whether to use tildes or not. Is it ok to use them? I think if we don't use any diacritics, Nauruan is not completely understandable, but I'm not sure...
- Yes, I added some sentences to the New Zealand page. I read the alternative name Niu Djiran on CdaMVvWgS User page.
- Is the content ok? I read a lot in Kayser's grammar book, so I think grammar should be right. Corrections are always welcome :-) --Jamovi 20:05, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- Okay. I can't say whether the content is okay, as I do not understand the sentences completely myself. About the tildes: CdAMVvWgS ever said the tildes aren't used in modern Nauruan anymore. I don't know whether he was really right then... And about the country names; he said we shouldn't use the names on his page until he's a little more sure about them... But I didn't see him here for quite a long time yet... So in fact, I know nothing :) When you want to write something in English about the grammar, that's possible on Wikipedia:Grammar problems. Greetings, Belgian man 20:36, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
Końskowola - Poland[edit source]
P.S. If You do that, please put interwiki link into english version. 123owca321 16:54, 16 October 2007 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed[edit source]
03:54, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
04:41, 17 April 2015 (UTC)